The AltanaNetwork is a team of specialists
- functioning within a multidisciplinary set-up
- guiding the preparation of individuals to responsibly and confidently deal with a rapid changing modern world and to master key competencies
(i.e. a collection of skills, abilities & experience
) that would enable them to become committed lifelong learners
and to secure themselves within a present and/or future place of work.
The AltanaSystem is a collection of desktop and online (i.e. web based
) applications that is flexible
enough to accommodate personal needs
and could easily be customized
to suit individual requirements
AltanaWatchdog is a on-line monitoring platform
that manage the quality assurance
of both the AltanaESP Network & System, as well as the appropriate and strategic deployment
of all AltanaESP services & applications.
SASCEC is the operational research
and development (R&D
) arm of the AltanaESP Network and System to ensure
that Network services and System applications remains relevant, up-to-date and accountably meet the requirements of a multidisciplinary service delivery framework.
The Proficiency Database - the AltanaESP Network & System flagship
- is a searchable database, which is the ultimate
and cumulative outcome
of all network services rendered, core processes followed and “blanket
” procedures implemented, while keeping the following in mind...
- Mission: Populating the database with individual, who's profile credentials (e.g. competencies) are verified and checked for validity, accuracy and reliability.
- Objective: Bridging the ever widening gap that currently exists between present and prospective job seekers (i.e. the candidates) and potential employers (i.e. the clients).