G • P • S
In general terms the abbreviation GPS stands for the Global Positioning Satellite system that we use to “pin point” our geographical position on this planet of ours. However, G P S - in a AltanaESP context - refers to our personal Generic Positioning Believe System, which is an integrated and cumulative combination of our knowledge reference structures, beliefs, norms, values, expectations, hopes and dreams that we use to “pin point” our current standing relative to our future position or space (i.e. a synergy between our expectations or vision) and intended progress (i.e. our future plans or mission) in life.
Seen within this context, we deploy our GPS to determine “where“ we are now in life and ”where“ we would like to be in future. We apply our GPS coordinates - either on a conscious, subconscious or unconscious level of awareness - to develop, initiate and act on a number of possible or alternative strategies to gradually evolve towards and eventually reach our destiny (i.e. gradually manifest our dreams as reality).
Our GPS - as with plenty of other dynamics of our umwelt - also have two sides to the same coin, which may or may not result in a cognitive dissonance and our own personal Newton's Cradle trap (or differently put… our personal hell), which mainly surface via our environmental noise filter ”forcing” as to often say/preach/mean one thing, and actually do another. The key opposing “GPS coordinates” of basic reference can be indicated and described as follows…
Beliefs fueling a Wild Horse dominated GPS
- I am alone in a cruel, harsh and unforgiving world. I feel separated from everybody else.
- To obtain safety and peace of mind, I must harshly judge others and be quick to defend myself.
- My way is the only right and correct way because my views always are factually accurate and correct.
- Attack and defense are my only safety and security in this hostile world.
- The past and the future are real and need to be constantly evaluated and worried about.
- Guilt is inescapable because the past is real and cast in stone.
- Mistakes call for judgment and punishment, not correction, guidance and learning.
- Fear is real! Do not question it!
- Other people are responsible for how I feel. The situation is the determiner of my experience.
- If I am going to make it in this world, I must pit myself against others. Another's loss is my gain and vica versa.
- I need something or someone outside of myself to complete, fulfil and make me happy.
- I can control other people's thoughts and subsequently their behaviours.
Believes fueling an Oryx dominated GPS
- What I see in others is merely a reflection of my own state of mind .
- My self-esteem is not based upon my performance . Love is unconditional.
- Only the present is real . The past is over and the future is not yet here.
- For me to change my experiences, I must first change my thoughts .
- To give is to receive. For me to gain , nobody has to lose.
- I am complete right now!
- I cannot change nor control others, but I can change how I perceive and treat other people.