Table of Contents
Meet the Oryx of the Namib desert. The Oryx is a magnificent animal that is strategically roaming the landscape in order to strategically position itself (&the herd) to efficiently deal with the harsh conditions of the Namib desert. The Oryx inclination of… 'when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!'… is the very foundation of a journey in life (both personal and professional) characterized by self-development and growth by making optimal use of the power of now and seizing the moment for authentic self-actualization.
1. Key Life Scripts
The habitual inclination sourcing from a dominated Oryx attitude, mainly is transcendental (or spiritual) in nature and steered by following higher-self mindsets and life scripts…
- Human Bond Mindset (which focus mainly on compassion, tolerance, community and interactions).
- Systemic Mindset (which focus mainly on flexibility and natural flows).
- Holistic Mindset (which focus mainly on life, harmony and respect for all of creation).
- Unity Awareness Mindset (which focus mainly on actualizing and potential of self and others).
2. Philosophy of Life
A healthy balance and equilibrium between the above-indicated mindsets, often result in a philosophy of life which is characterized by… “Dream as you will live forever, dance as if nobody sees you and live life as if you will die today” and the following dominated GPSplugin-autotooltip__small plugin-autotooltip_bigG • P • S
A much diluted and illustrative representation of the actual Human GPS System of Life.
In general terms the abbreviation GPS stands for the Global Positioning Satellite system that we use to “pin point” our geographical position on this planet of ours. However, melancholycountless forceshappinesshappiness belief system…
- My self-esteem isn't based upon pleasing others, nor agreeing with them unconditionally, because I am a unique individual with a distinct meaning and purpose.
- I am complete, filled with love and worthwhile (i.e. a healthy self-worth) at this very moment, regardless of what others might say or think.
- Healing my life, starts in my mind and how I perceive the world around me.
- When I desire change, I must first look for the possibilities of change within myself.
- The past is the past. The future is the future. The present is the present… and all I have to do is to learn lessons from past experiences and influence the future by the choices I make today.
- Open my heart to love and act with compassion, making my life full and happy.
- Through sharing who I am with others, I come to know who am I and I lack nothing to begin doing this right NOW!
- Attempting to fix others and the world around me will not fix me.
- Love, forgiveness and compassion for others will show me the way to serenity and contentment.
- I am limitless and able to manifest “miracles” by cooperation, co-creation and sharing my experiences and wisdom with others.
3. Default Mentality
From this nourishing foundation - and with the Light as silent partner - develops a survivor mentality (i.e. conditional conformity and a healthy self-determination), that is maintained and which - in turn - sustain…
- The eagerness to learn, explore new horizons and experience new things.
- The seeking of new and exciting challenges.
- High levels of concentration.
- Remaining focused on solutions, possibilities and alternatives, rather than the many obstacles and problems.
- Improvising, innovative, imaginative and creative thoughts & actions.
- Respect and tolerance towards all forms of creation, both natural and man-made.
- Acceptance and tolerance for diversity and differences amongst people.
- Honest, open, sincere and clear communications or interactions.
- Assertiveness and the ability to deal constructively with criticism.
- A consciousness of needs and wants (for self and those around you).
- Efficiency, effectiveness and competency.
- A clear mindset that doesn't panic easily.
- Productive “next steps”, behavior and actions.
4. View of Life
A philosophy of life and a dominant Oryx mindset, often result in the following characteristic traits (i.e. habits) when dealings with life's many adversities…
- Good morale and a sound normative platform for making choices.
- Frequent democratic (i.e. consensus) discussions to solve problems and/or address a crisis.
- Willing to take the lead when actions are required to avert a potential looming crisis.
- Recognition and acceptance of responsibilities to cooperate and co-create (i.e. accept accountabilityplugin-autotooltip__small plugin-autotooltip_bigAccountability
Many people view accountability and responsibility as the same thing, leading to many misunderstandings and unnecessary conflicts. The dictionary meaning - in short - of responsibility is “the state of being held as the cause of something that needs to be set right for situations).
- Acknowledge the contribution of other people.
- Valuing personal and family commitments.
- Flexible and accommodating.
- Fairness in actions and behaviours.
- Deliver constructive criticism.
- Precise when communicating ideas.
- Role-modeling enthusiasm, encouragement and initiative.
5. Contingency Strategy
Often the above approach to life's adversities tends to result in a survival strategy of…
- Demonstrating efficiency, rather than just talking about it.
- An ability to efficiently balance the different aspects of life.
- Accommodate ideas, open to suggestions, flexible, prefer challenges and not threatened by change.
- The ability to unconditionally relate to other people and accept the diversities of man.
- Accept responsibility for choices made and actions taken, and the ability to balance consequences with an accountability towards other people.
- A firm belief in the potential of human beings.
- Creating a nourishing climate, which encourage self-development and growth.
- Regard both successes and failures as equally important to learn life lessons.
- Emphasis on intention, ethics and principles.
- Physically healthy and fit.
- Balanced and healthy lifestyle (physically, mentally and spiritually).
- Sure of oneself.
- Accepting the reality of diversity (i.e. not experiencing it as a threat).
- Inner tranquility.
- Adequate self-worth.
- A real sense of self.
- Progressive thinking.
- Openness to change.
- Strong marital, personal and/or workplace relationships (i.e. a symbiotic harmonious environmental fit).
- Adequate contact with other people and social outings.
- Assertive behaviours and actions.
- A balanced number of friends.
- Comfortable interactions, based on understanding and context.
- Considerate towards other people.
- Strong and balanced relationship with others.
- Personal, marriage and family life is given the needed priorities.
- Inspiration to others.
- Resistance to unconditional conformity.
- High levels of productivity and efficiency, considerable earning power.
- Enough time and opportunities to meet deadlines.
- Assured actions.
- An ability to deliver or meet deadlines, without the normal panic-stricken actions.
- An ability to get a good night's rest.
- Time to re-think, evaluate or reflect on circumstances.
- Ability to relax or just do nothing.
6.5 Dealing with Adversities
- Have a genuine sense of gratitude
- Give other people credit for their successes (i.e. cooperate and share)
- Consistently expand present horizons e.g. by reading and/or researching topics
- Talk and generate ideas
- Share information and data (i.e. act interdependently)
- Exude joy for life
- Embrace change
- Keep a To-do or project list
- Complement achievements of others
- Forgive others
- Accept responsibility for choices made
- Keep a journal to benchmark growth
- Want to and also help others to succeed
- Keep a “to be”-list active and updated (i.e. legacy statement)
- Set goals and develop life plans (i.e. sustain an LDP)
- Continuously learn and grow (i.e. maintain a CPD)
- Operate from a transformational standpoint
A well-integrated and balanced Oryx Attitude is vitally important for the successful establishment of efficient Self-Organizing Networks and the accompanied ripple effect, which often culminate and turn up as frequent aha-moments.
7. Professional Oryx
7.1 A Dream Career & Life
Following a path in life that…
- …rewards you well for your specialist skills, knowledge and passions.
- …provides and gives much more nourishing payoffs than it takes in toxic efforts.
- …places and keeps you on your desired career path, which allows for personal fulfilment and remarkable growth.
- …lets you experience that you are following and knows what you are supposed to be doing with your life.
- …makes your life meaningful, blessed, extraordinary and purposeful.
- …sustains a life quest that inspires your soul and cultivates your spirit.
- …makes you - on average - feel wonderful and content.
- …results in a lifestyle that cultivates and nourishes your whole beingness of body, mind and spirit (soul).
- …compensates you abundantly for your time, effort, energy and contributions.
- …brings you closer to the individuals that you admire and the people you love. (i.e. nourishing role models).
- …justifies itself by making you excited, motivated, eager to start a new day, embrace challenges and handle change courageously.
- …involves you to work interdependently amongst and with people in a mutually beneficial and collaborative manner.
- …makes your life, the community and the world at large a slightly better place and environment to be in.
- …leads you towards and sustain the many joys and passions of your life.
- …positively impact on and builds your self-esteem and self-worth (i.e. magnifying your self-determination).
- …encourages healthy respect, for yourself, others and human diversity.
- …lets you feel magnificent, empowered and in control of your life.
- …is an authentic source for your self-confidence and personal security.
- …doesn't let you settle for second best and allows you to make the most of who you can be by recognizing and continuously developing your inherent potential.
- …highlights and accentuate your best qualities, skills abilities and competencies (i.e. sharpening your specialist knowledge).
- …upholds your principles, ethics, values and allows you to live it daily (i.e. being able to walk your talk).
- …supports and strengthens your priorities and various relationships.
- …challenges, prompts and encourages you to grow, evolve and succeed in life.
- …turns you into the person you were meant to be.
7.2 Follow your Bliss & Prosper
To blissfully prosper in life, implies that you are…
- …using and applying your many gifts and talents productively for personal growth and to deliver inspirative contributions to society (i.e. troubleshoot and hack problems).
- …doing what you love doing, and which ignites an actual purpose for and a real meaning in your life.
- …involved - at least 70% of the time - with activities that you enjoy and regard as important.
- …spending most of your time in places and/or environments where you prefer and choose to be (i.e. a nourishing climate).
- …working mainly with challenges, obstacles, problems and issues that you genuinely care about.
- …acquiring and gaining experiences that you cherish and from which you reap many benefits.
- …following your calling and fill your days with meaning and purposeplugin-autotooltip__small plugin-autotooltip_bigLife's Meaning and Purpose
An essential aspect of our overall well-being as humans, are that we need to feel and experience that our lives are truly meaningful and that we have a purpose in life.
refers to the subjective sense that a person’s life as a whole is meaningful, which is strongly associated with the feeling that one’s life has purpose and direction. Meaning in life also relates, to a lesser extent, to the perception that one matters and that one's experiences make sense.CoherenceMa….
- …continuously inspired to follow, live and pursue the life you desire.
7.3 Beget Specialist Knowledge
Specialist knowledge is a rich collection of digested, processed, filtered and applied knowledge, that efficiently harness acquired skills, polished abilities and mastered competencies.
Specialist knowledge - in essence - is the ability to sensibly identify a problem or obstacle (i.e. toxic event or circumstance), collect the necessary data and process relevant information. Which - in turn - manifest as the skill to truly understand “problem” dynamics within a specific context and the competency to organize, structure and deploy such knowledge efficiently to either initiate or implement effective problem solving strategies.
Specialist knowledge is the sound foundation and source of powerful troubleshooting techniques and problem-solving strategies, both in the workplace and life in general.
7.4 Modus Operandi for Growth
The modus operandi for growth is characterized by being able to truly…
- …manage your own time, efforts and tasks independently as contextually required and without the dogmatic and autocratic “push” into unwiseplugin-autotooltip__small plugin-autotooltip_bigUnwise direction implies ignorance or the disregarding of needed individualization and customization's as required by the context of the situation, circumstances or series of events. and self-serving directions.
- …and competently collect, digest and process information for efficient use when troubleshooting a problem, taking decisions in context and/or when implementing solutions.
- …accept and welcome the responsibility to contribute, cooperate and co-create alongside other people as a unified group or team.
- …be insightful (i.e. higher levels of awareness) with regards to your micro and macro life environments.
- …be compassionate, caring, committed, creative, honest, innovative, informed and supportive in the way that you act, behave and/or conduct activities (i.e. sincere attitude).
- …guide and lead others ably in your area of expertise (i.e. specialist knowledge in action).
7.5 Hacker & Facilitator Inclination
A hacker have the habit & attitude to cooperate, co-create and take action to resolve annoying obstacles, persistent problems and drawn-out issues as experienced.
A facilitator primarily guide people to efficiently cope and deal with the many obstacles of change by assisting individuals to responsibly and accountable develop customized self-empowerment and psyche management strategies, which would allow the individual to implement, master and sustain a set of balanced life skills and coping mechanisms (i.e. healthy action models).
A facilitator - therefore - implies someone that guide others to greater efficiency - NOT MAKING THINGS EASIER - by compassionately coaching, assisting, supporting and helping troubled individuals to effectively regain control of their own lives and prevailing circumstances.
Thus, a hacker-facilitator, compassionately (gently) assist and guide individuals to think (digest and reflect) about their problems, possible solutions, various possibilities, alternatives and options presently available, and HOW they could benefit from implementation and the consequences if and when they fail to implement solutions in time (i.e. encourage proactive, rather than reactive behavior).
7.6 Evoke the Ripple Effect
The ripple effect illustrate a series of events and/or actions taken, which - like the ever-expanding ripples on a pond, when an object is dropped into it - gradually enables you to grow, develop and deal with life's many up's and down's, while simultaneously helps you to sustain an inner equilibrium (i.e. balanced and healthy psyche management) to successfully deal with the many adversities of life (i.e. self-reliant empowerment).