The mission statementIn essence, a mission statement, is a series of actions steps that will propel us "from where we are now" to "where we would like to be in future" . Read more... of AltanaESP Pty Ltd, and the resulting objectives, are to dedicatedly…
- identify, assemble and deploy specialists in their respective fields of expertise within the Altana ESP Pty Ltd Network as a source for consolidating task and/or project teams for delivering quality services to individuals, groups of people and companies or organizations, with due consideration for the contextSet of circumstances or facts that surrounds a particular event or situation as manifesting in a specific space. Read more... of circumstances and events.
- conduct operational research and coordinated developments on an ongoing basis to identify, collect, select and/or establish techniques, processes, procedures, materials, learning contents, assessment instruments, …etc. that can be absorbed into the AltanaESP Pty Ltd System, as robust support for services offered by the Network (which, indecently is a key element, especially in view of the many changes we are presently confronted with).
- empower individuals, groups of people, teams and companies by employing technology and establish platforms to share knowledge, experiences and wisdom through.
- create, establish and sustain a coordinated, reliable and valid (i.e meaning and purposeful) communication infrastructure based on authentic assessments and a accurate “Triangulated 360 Degree PVCAn abbreviation for... Perspective, Vision and Choice. Feedback process“.
- monitor set goals, evaluate progress and correct deviations (if and when necessary) as an integral part of the quality assurance procedure and process to sustain excellent service standards and as a means to ensure the quality relevancy of services offered to individuals, groups of people and companies.